Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's All One Big Roller Coasters




My decision to create a roller coaster, I hope is self explanatory....My aunt Charlotte had given me this poem and I wanted to share it with you all:
"WHAT CANCER CANNOT DO" Cancer is so limited... It cannot cripple Love It cannot shatter Hope It cannot corrode Faith It cannot destroy Peace It cannot kill Friendship It cannot suppress Memories It cannot silence Courage It cannot invade the Soul It cannot steal Eternal Life It cannot conquer the Spirit
This was something some one passed on to her when she was sick & it gave her great comfort.


With all this strength & admiration willpower & self reassurance one goes threw, We must raise the awareness fast.... build a foundation of fundamental financial, support for all of those around us in this, we call "CANCER" If you would like to bid on this bust, or other sisters. It will be displayed at the Woodlands Hill Mall in Tulsa, OK October 2-25 to promoting Breast Cancer Survivors. Please contact Judi Grove for more information or to donate. auctioning no. BID78309SR breastimpressions@cox.net

1 comment:

  1. I am so very proud of you. Like always, you create something beyond everyone's imagination. Your piece says so much about about cancer that many people can relate to it, but in such a lovely way. I think it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete