Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Goodnight Grace

I have my next piece with me, looking for something to do "she" came to me a Breast Impression . I named her Grace, I am unsure the real woman's name. I have adopted her to paint for the Tulsa Project Woman Live Auction, Oct. 25th You will also have a chance to meet Grace and 24 of her friends Oct.2-25th at Woodland Hills Mall in Tulsa OK a sponsor for the Gala this year. This is the third annual Gala, I am excited to be a part of this. If you would like the chance to make a difference contact Judi Grove at breastimpressions@cox.net
I had a few to choose from but, I wanted one with a figure like mine. sides that I think I have more space to create what I am leaning towards painting. Of course stay tuned I'll post more as I begin.. no.1 is the original cast no.2 is once I rubbed her down with plaster.

1 comment:

  1. THose are some big boobies. My goodness you will need lots of paint! :) Your idea will be great for this. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete