Thursday, July 9, 2009

Grace & color, cancer doesn't discriminate!


this is just my background it's not completed.
I will continue with a phrase or a picture. I will paint between the breast down towards the belly. As you know so well, I love color and lots of it. I wanted you to be able to see both side of "Grace", so I took the her picture in front of a mirror. With colored tissue paper & mod podgee. Can you see the ribbon in the middle of her chest? The colors represent that cancer doesn't discriminate! no color, it can infect any woman, mother, sister daughter, all over the world....

1 comment:

  1. I already love it. You are just great with thinking outside the box. Heck, you create you own beautiful world and knock the box right out of the water. This is wonderful. I can't wait to see where you will take this. I am so inspired. I even want to do one! Love ya. Proud of ya.

    ReplyDelete