Wednesday, April 22, 2009

5X5

I am enjoying my art!!! (OWNERSHIP)MY dearest friend in the whole wide world has invited me to enter the route 66 art show. While searching for more paints for my latest project(old paints are so old they are rotten) I amaze myself I haven't picked up a paint brush in a year. I ran across another art show 5x5 on May 5 a very publicized social event (for your prissy wine drinkers and a cigarette on the end of a very long filter)
kind of event.
I just want my name out there I am daring myself and Keep telling myself I can make a painting a month ideally I'd like to make a painting a day and sell it on ebay. I should write songs too. I really enjoy this all over again. My inspiration is Carolina and i am my daughters inspiration it's full circle and very therapeutic now I have to bring myself to purchase more canvas since I have new paints... excuses excuses.... with a smile & a grin

2 comments:

  1. I wish you the best as you work to meet your artistic goals. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg, it was great chatting with an old friend....I'm sooooooo proud of you for following your dreams.....keep me posted.....Steve

    ReplyDelete