Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Got The Re-Action I was Looking For

As some may know I am taking an art foundations class this is my first college course ever in art. This class is designed for students who are just interested in art to explore designs it's concepts. To experiment in objective and subjective development.
This is my second art project for this class. Allow me to explain the content 18x24 2-d B/W piece based upon these subject areas sociopolitical, power & propaganda, spiritual purpose, inner experience and beauty.
Wanting to hit on every single subject, as I am laying there thinking random thoughts as we do before we drift to sleep. WOW makes me reconsider the dream that came from this thought. But this does show how diverse I am in subjects...

No comments:

Post a Comment